Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Go Barging! What is barging you may ask?


 Welcome aboard!


If my pictures could speak a 1000 words?!
This was just a lovely and peaceful moment.

On Board La Belle Epoque

I recently had the pleasure of working with 2 top notch chefs on board the barge (boat) along the Burgundy Canals. (Canals de Bourgogne)
Basically it is a Luxury Hotel Barge Cruise that goes many places. Slow and lovely river cruises that offer fine dining, paired wine, and local tourism in the area of your choice. 


What a nice day to cruise on the Burgundy canal!



Bikes for the trials in between locks and a jacuzzi after is a nice treat.


The rooms are private, nice, and very spacious.







If you want to try something new...please contact nikki@gameofseasons.com and I will put you in touch with European Waterways. This was such an amazing experience, like no other. I had the pleasure to work the trips I was on. We ate amazing food, paired superb wine from the region, and I got to talk about it with the guest. I was completely in my element and felt gratitude working in Burgundy a place I also call home. 


La Belle Epoque from 1930 and she is gorgeous!


Food and wine for the next blog..... check in after this one....

xo from Game of Seasons







No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Barging! What is barging you may ask?

 Welcome aboard! If my pictures could speak a 1000 words?! This was just a lovely and peaceful moment. On Board La Bell...